Friday, April 18, 2008

4.25 years of juggling

I have been juggling for 4.25 years. There have been ups and downs in the learning process. At times I've wondered if I was learning anything, since I was clearly unable to do the tricks I was working diligently on. It must be true that learning occurs far beneath the surface of visible progress.

Out of nowhere, it seems, my last few juggling sessions have been on a whole new level. My 5 ball pattern is more stable than ever before and I'm consistently hitting new 5b siteswaps. My 4b stuff is going for longer and longer runs without drops and lots of variety of tricks.

With this new level of stability in my patterns, I am set to learn a lot of tricks this summer. This is one really happy juggler.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home