Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2008 Goals

My 2007 goal achievement wasn't great, so I'm a little weary of what to set my sights on this year. Instead of making a long list of specific tricks to learn, I will simply put general areas I want to improve upon.

I'm going to focus some of my time learning (no particular order):

Hat manipulation

Box manipulation

Flair

4b multiplex siteswaps

4b non-multiplex siteswaps

Insane 4b combinations

5b non-multiplex and multiplex siteswaps


It would be nice to:

Develop 2 stage act ideas I have.

Go to the Japan Juggling Festival.

Go to the 4th Ansan International Busking Art Festival.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing on the Hat Manipulation? Love to see some video.

What kind of hat are you using?

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

I've learned about 8 tricks. Nothing worth putting in a video at the moment.

I am trying to learn enough tricks to create a simple performance sequence to be used on stage at local festivals. The hat manipulation will only be one of three props I will use in the performance. I'm hoping to do about 2 minutes of hat manipulation.

The hat is a lot of fun as it is not really stressful to play with like toss juggling can be.

I liked the video on Juggle.tv you posted about on rec.juggling. The other hat video I like is the "Caffe and Hats Juggling" video https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=10955182&postID=3443553509802512936

 

Post a Comment

<< Home