Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Ball Improves Stability

I've got some new balls I'm doing a product review for at the end of the month. They are a bit smaller and heavier than what I've been using for the last couple of years, and that has turned out to be a great benefit for my 5b juggling.

I've been able to have a much more stable 5b cascade out of which to do tricks. One such trick I've been hitting with frequency this afternoon was 75751.

After such a long time (4 years) of feeling stagnant in my 5b progress, I am finally feeling confident. The timing couldn't be any better... Spring is just around the corner and I will be juggling outdoors a lot.

Keep an eye out for the product review sometime in early March.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Andi said...

I am glad that your found some equipment that makes you happy. That is not always easy to do with any endeavor. I wish that I knew how to juggle....I have received some very basic lessons....but I don't know how to really do it. This is on my list of activities for "someday."

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

Hey thanks for the comment.

I guess learning to juggle depends on how much time you can devote to practice, motivation, and resources for learning. If you can cover the first two requirements I can provide you with some resources.

Wildcats Jugglers Tutorial - This is an excellent video tutorial. Covers all the basics. Widely acclaimed to be the best internet tutorial.

http://homepage.mac.com/abramr/juggling/tutorial/category/index.html

Rec.juggling - This is a Google Group for jugglers. You can find a ton of information here directly through searching the archives or posting a question.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.juggling/topics

Good luck!

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm from GA and have been juggling for the last ten years or so. I'm touring Korea for a few months and don't know anyone else is able to juggle. I brought my devilstick, fire devilstick, torches, clubs, and a lot of juggling balls. I would really love to juggle while I'm here and was wondering if you could tell me how to find some other jugglers. thanks, Josh

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

You could send me an email at eddie_provencherathotmail.com.no.spam.

I'd be happy to put you in contact with the handful of jugglers I have met during my 16 months in Korea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home