Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Do What You Love

I love juggling. It shows when I juggle. I know it because people tell me. I feel alive when I make the balls "dance" in the air. People love to watch me juggle because they can feel alive too when they watch.

There is a certain energy associated with doing what you love. It pours and spills out of the center of your being.

It is contagious too. By doing what you love, you give others permission to do the same. The most significant influences in my life have been the people who have pursued their passions. They aren't the most financially wealthy people in the world, although some are pretty close, and yet they are the wealthiest in terms of spirit, emotion, meaning, and satisfaction in life.

In a book called Radical Leap, I memorized a fantastic quote about passion and service. Let's not forget about serving!


"Do what you love in service of people who love what you do."


We must find a way to serve others with our passion...

~Ed Provencher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home