Wednesday, March 22, 2006

X Juggling

I've added a link to the Extreme Juggling Competition website in my sidebar under the Notable Juggling Sites section.

Here's my summary of the Intro to XJuggling article and information there.

Essentially, Jack Kalvan and Ben Tolpin have collaborated to create a best trick competition for jugglers. The competitors have 1 minute to pull off their best trick. The inaugural competition will be held at this year's IJA festival in Portland, Oregon on Friday at 4pm. Subsequent competitions will be held at other festivals interested in sponsoring it. Oh, and the competition is inspired by Sean McKinney.

There's already a nice line-up of competitors.

Good times.

Quote of the Day
Cheshire Puss, asked Alice. Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here? That depends a good deal on where you want to go, said the Cat. I don't much care where, said Alice. Then it doesn't matter which way you go, said the Cat. ~Charles Dodgeson "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home