Saturday, March 18, 2006

Chris Bliss (Bliss Diss) & Roundup

Andrew Gradisher over at The Jog posted about Jason Garfield's new video that parodies the famous "Amazing Juggling Finale" by Chris Bliss. Both videos are linked to in his post. Andrew had this to say:


Jason Garfield's parody is both hilarious and refreshing. He perfectly mimics Bliss' 3 ball routine, not with 3 balls but with a technical 5 ball routine including a combination of claw catches, backcrosses, multiplexes, and pirouettes all while miming Bliss' "seizure movements." This video is definitely worth viewing at least twice. Once by itself, and a second time side by side with Bliss' routine to catch all of Jason's silly similarities.


I laughed out loud when I watched Garfield's video. Many of us did. For that, I thank Jason Garfield.



Andrew has also done some research to roundup the juggling blogs, old and new. Andrew identified nine blogs plus one honorable mention. I'd love to see more juggling blogs.

Quote of the Day

When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world. ~George Washington Carver

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Jason Garfield's parody of bliss's 3 ball routine. I just hope I can get that could someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home