Friday, March 24, 2006

X Juggling Update

I put a suggestion in rec.juggling that Ben Tolpin and Jack Kalvan introduce a mixed prop category for their new X Juggling competition. A day later, Ben Tolpin emailed me to let me know that many others are asking the same thing, so they have gone ahead and added a mixed prop category to the competition.

This is totally sweet. I was talking about this a couple weeks ago, hoping that the WJF would introduce a mixed prop event. Maybe the WJF will host X Juggling if it won't create it's own version. Either way, I'm bringing my camcorder to the IJA.

Quote of the Day
As a general rule, you have to accept that no matter where you work, you are not an employee; you are in a business with one employee -- yourself. ~Anderw Grove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home