Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Head Balance/Rolls



This is a photo of myself taken by The Barometer reporter, Peter Chee, a few weeks ago. I've gotten pretty good at catching the ball with my forehead. I'm getting more consistent with rolling the ball to my right side but not my left side from the forehead balance. Going from the side balance to the forehead balance is pretty easy from either side.

My goal at the moment is to be able to go from one side to the other in a fluid motion crossing my forehead.

If you have never tried contact juggling, I recommend it. It is very different from toss juggling; you might find it to be a relaxing alternative. I often take a break from work to contact juggle for a few minutes. It's challanging enough to give you something to focus on, yet not aerobic enough to cause you to sweat.

Second Quote of the Day

Yes! Life is a banquet, and most poor sons-of-bitches are starving to death! Live! ~Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Alper said...

Hi Ed. I just watched your wonderfull show at google video and I tried to find your e mail. But anyway I'd like to say that especially your rating system is very inspiring. And you are doing great with contact juggling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home