Saturday, April 29, 2006

Strange Props

The tennis ball and can prop is pretty cool. David Kha inspired me to start playing with this prop. I know that not many jugglers use this prop so if I can develop some moderate level of proficiency with it, I can count on being able to juggle something others can't (even if it is because they just don't) and there is some sort of satisfaction in that for me. That's the way I'm thinking about cigar boxes and contact juggling right now. They all provide a sufficient amount of novelty for me right now and they are certainly not as common as toss juggling with balls or clubs.

Quote of the Evening
In practice and performance situations there are always lessons. Look for the good things you have done, draw out the positive lessons and act on those lessons. This will ensure you continue to grow and excel. ~Terry Orlick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home