Friday, April 07, 2006

OSU Jugglers News!

The Juggling Club I founded at Oregon State University with the help of some fantastic local jugglers has been featured on the front page of the school newspaper.

http://barometer.orst.edu/vnews/display.v/ART/44361517df07c

I posted about this project back in October 2005 in Juggling Clubs (Organizations).

Not bad for a new group. Looking forward to capitalizing on the momentum of the publicity we've received.

Good times for sure. It wouldn't be what it is without the support of the two very talented local jugglers David Sallee and "Crizzly".

If you are at a university, community college, or living in a town without a juggling club, I highly recommend starting one of your own.

Quote of the Day
Good and bad people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and from all countries. Don't forget that. ~Mom

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really want to learn juggling. since i am in a two-week holiday, can you please advice me on where to start with? for your info, i am totally new to this

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

Use the Wildcat Jugglers link in the sidebar under Juggling Tutorials and start with "Learning The Three Ball Cascade". Good luck with it. Let me know how it goes.

Your blog reminded me that I spend all of my money on today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home