Saturday, June 03, 2006

12 Days to Seattle (renegade)

Just 12 more days and some change until the Seattle International Juggling Festival. It's been 6 months since the WJF II, my last juggling related event, and I'm starving for some festival activities.

I'm thinking of doing the renegade show. I'll probably just play some music and try to do the 3,4,5 ball routine that I've been working on for a lot longer that I'd like to admit.

The only other renegade I was in was Portland in September 2005 which was the first real audience I've ever had. I was pleased to find that the audience was very supportive of me even though I dropped just about every other trick I tried. I suppose I've got nothing to lose if I give it my best.

If your gonna be at the Seattle International Juggling Festival, send me some mail. I'd love to hang out with my readers.

Quote of the Day

All research and successful drug policy show

That treatment should be increased,

And law enforcement decreased,

While abolishing mandatory minimum sentences,

All research and successful drug policy show

That treatment should be increased,

And law enforcement decreased,

While abolishing mandatory minimum sentences.

~System of A Down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home