Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Juggling Stuff

During the last week I have recieved some new juggling stuff in the mail. Since I'm making buku bucks these days, I can afford to spend money on the finer things in life. I have purchased:

1) Siteswaps DVD by Media Circus



2) Ivan Pecel's Advanced 4 & 5 Ball Instructional Video

Here is Ivan's promo video:




3) Matt Hall Superstar T-Shirt



4) Ohako Cigar Box Video (Killer Japanese Jugglers) Haven't recieved this one yet, but am looking forward to it. It came highly recommended by Matt Hall himself.





I'm really happy with all three of the items I have recieved so far.

I think the Siteswaps DVD is very, very good. I can't put into words how awesome and seminal this video is.

Ivan Pecel's video will change the way instructional DVDs are created. There are some really great tricks with step-by-step instructions on how to master them.

The Matt Hall T-shirt is just plain pimp. Matt Hall is a hero.

Quote of the Day
The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. ~William James (1842 - 1910)

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd try to answer your questions on giocoleria.org
have a nice day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home