Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Juggling Club Idea

So, I spoke with the owner of the Korean juggling store about finding an indoor gymnasium to use for club meetings. He suggested I talk to one of the foreigner schools. I plan on emailing a couple of English speaking high schools about an hour from where I live to see if they would like to have a juggling club.

Quote of the Day
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. ~Richard Dawkins

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! My name's Renae. I'm an English teacher in Seoul. I have been dying to practice juggling with anyone or to find a club that exists someplace. When I googled "juggling" and "Seoul" I found your post. Hence this random message. Does such a thing exist, and if so, do you know if I may join? My email's nae_moo@yahoo.com, if you have any information you could give me! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home