Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Goshiwon: Anti-Juggler Room

I moved into a place called a Goshiwon. This place cost me $200 for one month of rent. I get internet access and I can eat all the free rice I want in the shared kitchen. You get what you pay for, and in Korea, that says it all. I'm in this place until my boss finds me an aparment to live in. The room I have is the most anti-juggler room I have ever seen. Jail cells have more juggling space. See for yourself in the pictures below.




Quote of the Day

Tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day. ~Sheakspheare

3 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Perry said...

still, 200 a month can't be that bad.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Perry said...

incidentally, i've moved my joggler blog. do you think you could update the link.

it's now...

http;//justyouraveragejoggler.com

thanks and keep up the great work. i'm living in korea vicariously through you.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed,

you've just been tagged

you're it

Perry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home