Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thank You Micheal Karas

Micheal Karas has put together a really nice tribute video. In it, he does a trick that represents different jugglers to him. After a few moments of watching the trick, he shows you the name of the juggler he is honoring. I was able to guess 3 of them before the name appeared.


There is a short introduction at the beginning of the video where Micheal explains the reason for putting together the video. He talks about the spirit of Thanksgiving and the spirit of the juggling community.


Since I am 5,000 miles away from home, I missed celebrating Thanksgiving. This video made me feel like I didn't miss it at all.





Quote of the Day

I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home