Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Street performing in Osan


I spent Mon-Wed in Osan as a substitute teacher at an English school for kindergarteners. I got off work and waited for another American I met to finish work so he could help me get a cell phone hooked up. While I waited, I did some juggling out on this side walk.

My act consisted of me doing some contact juggling, 2 ball siteswaps, 3 ball juggling, and a couple times I pulled out a fourth ball. I used 100mm Mister Babache stage balls for everything. I love those things. After I would get through all of the tricks I know, I'd start over again. Did this for about 2 hours. People would gather around for a few minutes and then move on after I finished up the routine. A lot of people video taped me from their cell phone cameras. I had a lot of fun and would like to do more of that.

Quote of the Day
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~Lao Tzu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home