Monday, September 04, 2006

Baylor & Around The World

I posted on rec.juggling that I was visiting Waco, Texas and was looking to juggle with the locals. A day later someone responded and now I am going to be juggling with the newly formed Baylor Juggling Club for the next three weeks on Tuesday nights.

The fact that two people responded to that post got me thinking about travelling and staying at jugglers' homes. I found out there is a list of people on www.juggle.org around the world who are willing to host jugglers for a couple nights. I can honestly say this is something that has just made it on to my things-to-do-before-I-die list. I want to travel around the world and stay with jugglers the whole time.

Quote of the Day
The earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. ~Chief Seattle

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Perry said...

Well, if you ever make it to Chicago you can stay with my wife and me. That is if you consider a joggler close enough to a juggler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home