Friday, September 29, 2006

Korea's Juggling Store


Korea has a juggling store in Sadang. I was heading out that way for a job interview, so I managed to stop by for a visit. It's easy to find coming out of the subway station. All you need to do is come out of exit #7 and walk straight until you see a dummy riding a unicyle on the side of the building.

I went inside and the guy who I spoke to didn't understand my English, so when I was asking him about juggling clubs in the area, he wanted to sell be some Dube Euros. Fortunately, the owner speaks English and I was given his business card. As soon as I get to a permanent location to teach, I'll be getting in touch with him about where the jugglers meet in the various towns and cities here. If there are none, maybe I'll start a club in my new home town.



Quote of the Day

A man of ordinary talent will always be ordinary, whether he travels or not; but a man of superior talent (which I cannot deny myself to be without being impious) will go to pieces if he remains forever in the same place.... ~Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home