Sunday, October 01, 2006

Street performing in Korea


Here is James doing some three ball stuff in the park at night. It's more like a plaza in the middle of this city that attracts thousands of people to the never ending shops, restaurants, and bars.



This is a photo of some of the Koreans who were watching us. We seemed to entertain them since they would cheer and applaud for the things they liked.


James and I hope to do a lot of this before the weather gets too cold and then resume when it warms up again in the spring. We haven't asked for money and probably won't. People don't even tip at restaurants.

Quote of the Day

When I was very young and the urge to be someplace was on me, I was assured by mature people that maturity would cure this itch... In middle age I was assured that greater age would calm my fever and now that I am 58 perhaps senility will do the job. Nothing has worked... I fear the disease is incurable. ~John Steinbeck (1902-1988), US novelist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home