Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Multiplex Juggling: Featured Juggler

I'm happy to announce that I've been chosen to be the first featured juggler on the new website Multiplex Juggling created by Danny Marden. All of the tricks I used in my 4b Multiplex Families Demonstrational Video are presented in indivdual clips available for download.

I'm planning to release another video of multiplex tricks in October. I will submit them to Multiplex Juggling at that time.

Thank you Danny for creating the website and hosting my videos!

Quote of the Day
If you don't risk anything you risk even more. ~Erica Jong

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on being chosen as a featured juggler! I've enjoyed the videos you've posted thus far.

On a slightly different topic, I notice you have a counter for the number of days you've been juggling. Is there some special computer code for doing that? I do something similar on my blog but have to manually change it everyday.

Thanks
Perry, 44

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

http://www.javascriptkit.com/
script/script2/countup.shtml

Just follow the instructions on the webpage. It's really easy. I'm looking for a counter that displays years and is equally easy to use. If you bump into one, please let me know.

The multiplex video makes me feel like I've actually contributed something concrete to the growth of the juggling community. Now I'm really happy the video was well received.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home