Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hackers

Unfortunately, hackers are getting into juggling websites and causing problems.

I received a spam email via Juggling TV two weeks ago. I went to the Juggling TV website to look for contact information so I could tell them about it and while looking around, I found a message in the "about" section that was written by a hacker. I don't recall the exact words, but it essentially said, "you've been hacked!" where it should have been a webpage about Juggling TV. The folks at Juggling TV have since corrected the problem.

Yesterday, I went by YouJuggle.com and found this message:
YouJuggle.com will be back in a week, we just can`t be bothered running around trying to fix things broken by brain dead children.

To the group of hackers that attacked us :

You should be so proud of yourself, if you ever get bored of hacking you could always let the air out of my unicycle tyre and perhaps write foul language on the sides of my big clown shoes.

With Love.

It must take a lot of skill to hack into a website. Too bad that skill isn't being applied constructively. If you want to read a little about hacking, visit the Wikipedia page.

Quote of the Day
Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal. ~Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home