Saturday, June 16, 2007

EJC 2007 $$$$$$

I emailed a travel agent in Korea a couple months ago to reserve me a flight for Athens so I could attend the EJC event. I followed up with a couple emails after to make sure everything was squared away.

The guy finally returned my email to tell me that the reservation did not go through. I don't believe him. I think he didn't put a reservation in for me in the first place. I'm so pissed off about it. There are other travel agencies and I failed to see that this guy was screwing me.

Basically, a reserved ticket costs about $1100. After all the reserved tickets are sold, tickets are $1500. So my ticket price just went up $400. Ouch!

I just read on the EJC Forum that a flight from Sweden to Greece is less than $400.

I'm really hoping that it's all worth the money. I'm probably going to spend something like $2500 for 7 days in Athens.

Quote of the Day
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home