Saturday, June 09, 2007

Lonely Juggler

As positive as I have been about juggling in Korea, I must admit that this is a lonely place for a juggler to live. It helps to remind myself that I will be spending an entire year in 2009 travelling the world and attending juggling festivals. I'm sure the sacrifice will be worth it.

Quote of the Day
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. ~Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Indeed, I had to find out jugglers are lonely in Korea...
I got to know this one shop in sadang, but you wrote there are no more meetings..? Did you make your own club? I would be interested in some networking, so how can i contact you? My email is al_hafi@gmx.at!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home