Thursday, May 10, 2007

Marine Boy



This is a picture of Marine Boy working on a 3 ball multiplex pattern I shared with him. He's a new Korean friend of mine who is also a juggler. I was introduced to him by the owner of THE juggling store in Korea while I was attending the 3rd Annual Ansan International Busking Festival.

Marine Boy met me at the park near my apartment for a little jugging session. Turns out that he has done some performing with club passing. This caused a little problem for me because his routine involves speed passing. Marine Boy was zipping the clubs at me so fast, it made it difficult to do any of the tricks I know. I showed him a couple of passing tricks since he only knew how to speed pass. I hope that he'll slow down his passing a little while he works on the new tricks.

The Korean juggling network is expanding for me. I've already thrown around the idea of organizing a small festival for jugglers in Korea. That could be possible this summer or fall. If not, I think it could easily take place in 2008.

Quote of the Day
We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell (1904 - 1987)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home