Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bouncing Practice Area


This is the place where I practice bounce juggling. It's an exit at my employer's headquarters. Currently, they are using that end of the building to store boxes of books. That's a recent change. Before that, the door wasn't locked as it is now and students would walk through the door on the left. The door on the right never moved, so I would stand a little to the right and didn't have any problems with people coming or going. The door wasn't used much anyway. Now it's not used at all.

The area is about 2 meters wide and 1 meter deep. When I make a mistake, the balls generally stay inside the little area there.

I'll be using this area a lot come rainy season here. I think I've mentioned it before... Korea has no public gymnasiums with indoor basketball courts or raquetball courts. So finding a good indoor area to practice is like finding a pot of gold.

Additional Quote of the Day
When you follow your bliss... doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else. ~Joseph Campbell(1904 - 1987)

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those walls look great for bounce juggling. What balls are you using may I ask?

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

I use OddBalls. They are $10 each. I was tempted to buy some expensive sillicone balls, but decided that can wait until my skill level improves. OddBalls aren't as bright as sillicones are, so not as good for performance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home