Tuesday, February 27, 2007

534 bounce

I ran 534 bounce today. I was so stoked, you have no idea. It seemed like a hugely complicated pattern just a week ago. I'm loving bounce.

If I hadn't lost my camera a month ago, I'd post a picture of my practice space. It is practically ideal. I use a doorway area at my school. The doorway leads to a stairwell that is not frequently used, and when it is used it is only the same half of the two doors there that is opened. So, I can stand in a 2 meter by 1 meter, 3 sided cubicle to practice, which means I don't have to chase balls when I mess up. I'm lucky to have it, especially at work!

Like I said, I'm loving bounce juggling. I don't see myself loving it without the right practice space though. But now that I've experienced the fun of bounce, I will make sure to find the right space... even if it is in a doorway!

Quote of the Day
People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly. ~Brendan Francis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home