Saturday, February 10, 2007

Schedule, weather, practice space

My work hours during the regular school year are 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Mon-Fri. I work on Saturday too, but each week the schedule alternates between 8am - 2pm and 2pm - 8pm.

You might think a six day work week is tough, but it's not because teaching people to speak English is easy work. The late work hours give me plenty of time to juggle during the afternoon.

I'm especially happy that the weather in Seoul is getting warmer, since I've been able to juggle outside of my apartment every day for the last week. I can finally work on clubs, 5-7 balls, and cigar boxes (which make too much noise to practice indoors).

I've also located a place at my school where I can do bounce juggling indoors on my break or before school starts. Now that the weather is nicer, I can even go to the roof of my school to practice. There is a park 50 meters from my apartment too.

My schedule, the weather, and my new found practice spaces have combined to make me one really satisfied juggler.

Quote of the Day
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. ~Dorothy Parker (1893 - 1967)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home