Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Convention Update

Well, I'm at Tokyo International Airport right now. I'm on my way to Portland where I will rent a car to drive two hours to Corvallis. Once I'm there, I'll check into my hotel and start doing things on the long list of things to do.

Some of what needs to be done is for the convention and a lot is for myself. I've been in Korea for 6 months and I have a keen sense of what I need to buy and bring back with me.

Thursday will be much of the same running around and such. Thursday evening the planning team will have it's final business meeting to discuss our game plan for the weekend.

It's hard to believe we've been working on the event for 8 months. At this point, my worries are less and I'm looking forward to enjoying myself. As soon as I have time I will update you on the convention.

Quote of the Day
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ~Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home