Sunday, March 04, 2007

Western juggler & "lazy juggling"

I've finally managed to set up a meeting with another westerner to do some juggling with. We tried to meet up over the last few days and have been rained out every time. So now we have arranged to meet at a large subway station where we know the ceilings are high and the weather is not an issue.

Since it's gotten rainy and cold here in Korea over the last few days, my juggling practice has been limited to bounce juggling indoors for the most part. I don't mind since I'm falling in love with bounce juggling. It's as complex as toss juggling, but requires much less energy. I've dubbed it "lazy juggling".

Quote of the Day
Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. ~William Jennings Bryan (1860 - 1925)

4 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Michal The Joggler Kapral said...

Hey Ed, nice work on the bounce juggling.

I've been trying to learn how to do 3-ball siteswap patterns as I "joggle".

I recently started up a blog called The Bloggling Joggler to chronicle my training as I attempt to reclaim the world record for "fastest marathon while juggling three objects".

Michal "The Joggler" Kapral
The Bloggling Joggler

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hy Ed! I`m going to study in South Korea for 5 month. I`ll be there in September. And because I love juggling as well, I thought I write u. If you would like to meet for juggling, than write me: aaitschi@gmx.at Nice greets. Andrea

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ed--

I'm getting questions on whether you are going to be here for the OSU juggling event. I know you were involved in organizing it, but I wasn't sure if you could make it. Let me know!

Best,
Elizabeth from the ASC

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

I will be leaving South Korea in just a few hours. I plan on arriving to Corvallis by 11am Wednesday morning. I will leave Monday April 2. Hope to see you! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home