Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Jonglierkatakomben

There is a juggling training facility in Berlin, Germany called the Jonglierkatakomben. They host workshops from some of the best jugglers around.

I have a friend who trained there for 3 months and she enjoyed it enough to start planning a return visit.

I plan on going during December when I have an opportunity to take a month off of work, but that may change since no workshops have been announced for that month.

Even if I can't make it out there this December, I'll still be able to go rather frequently while I'm on my Do What You Love - World Tour.

Quotes of the Day
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~Barbara Hall, A Summons to New Orleans, 2000

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. ~Ben Stein

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotta say you continue to do a great job with this blog. The links and vast amount of information on your sidebar is really cool. You don't get nearly enough traffic as you deserve.

Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home