Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And then there were four.



Here's a picture of Jaeuen (by the orange clubs), James (black shirt), and Dan (red shirt). Four club passers getting together in Seoul, Korea is a rare occurance, so I was extremely happy on this day.

There were 4 or 5 young Koreans practicing as well. This is the location for the Seoul Juggling Club meetings. It's nice to see that there is a small community of Korean jugglers. I'm looking forward to improving my Korean language skills so I can have more meaningful interactions with them.

Quote of the Day
Of course, it is very important to be sober when you take an exam. Many worthwhile careers in the street- cleansing, fruit-picking and subway-guitar-playing industries have been founded on a lack of understanding of this simple fact. ~Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Juggling Mike said...

It is pretty awesome that you can practice with others from the community. I'm from Canada, but I plan to visit asia next year, and it is good to know that there are a lot of jugglers all around the world! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home