Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jugglers On Juggling: Podcasts

Believe it or not, there is another group of people producing juggling related "talk radio" style recordings that you can download and listen to for free. This talk radio show is called Jugglers On Juggling. Currently, they are on their 6th podcast.

I've been able to listen to the first two and read a bit on rec.juggling from listerners who have a gripe, suggestion, or encouragement.

Looks like I'm playing catch-up for both of the juggling related podcasts. As soon as I am caught up, I'll do a little review of my own on these.

Quote of the Day
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger juggling said...

I`ve really enjoyed listening to Lukes juggling podcast, I will at least try to listen to Jugglers on Juggling.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Perry said...

Jugglers on juggling has some issues with recording quality. But they should get better. I was on one of the shows but the recording screwed up so it won't ever air.

It was fun and we recorded through Skype. You should be a guest host.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Ed Provencher said...

Hey Perry. I hope they ask you back to record again. I bet you have a lot to share about joggling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home