Monday, June 11, 2007

Weight Trianing & Juggling

I decided to start a weight trianing program because I feel out of shape. It's not that I can't juggle for long periods of time. I can do that just fine. It's because I've become weak in general.

So I will be lifting weights for 1 hour on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday instead of juggling on those days. I began the program last week, so not enough time for me to weigh in on the effects this has on my juggling except that I was too sore to do much juggling until Sunday. I'm hoping that the muscle soreness becomes less intense over time so I can juggle on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.

This program is basically cutting my juggling time in half, however, I think it will be worth the sacrifice.

Quote of the Day
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered. ~Nelson Mandela (1918 - ), 'A Long Walk to Freedom'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home