Friday, August 17, 2007

Gandini Siteswap Cards +

Sean Gandini announced on rec.juggling that he has made some learning materials available, free to the community. Follow this link Gandini Siteswap Cards + to the materials.

The Gandinis sold the Siteswap Cards and I think the Popcorn Cards in the past, so it's nice to see they are letting them go for free now. I've been using the Siteswap Cards for about 1.5 years. I've seen three people, including myself, print out the cards, lamenate them, and bind them with a ring or spiral binder.

There are so many numbers on the cards that they can be a bit overwhelming at first. With time, patience, and practice, you can benefit from them as I have. I'd also suggest making a friend of a siteswap lover, and buying the Siteswaps DVDs made by the Gandinis and sold through Media Circus and other juggling vendors. There is a wonderful explanation of siteswaps and tons of tricks demonstrated. Enough to keep you busy for many years.

There are other learning materials there for you to look into. Most of it is new to me, so I'm looking forward to what I might learn from it in the future.

Quote of the Day
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. ~Voltaire (1694 - 1778), (Attributed); originated in "The Friends of Voltaire", 1906, by S. G. Tallentyre (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home