Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 month gap in postings

Seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth, huh? No posts in 2 months. In fact, I haven't even read rec.juggling for the same period of time. Truth be told, I haven't juggled much either. Then what have I been doing?

I've been working hard at learning to speak Korean and getting back into good physical condition. In order to do that, I've had to put many things on the back burner, so to speak. Not only juggling related activities, but also other interests of mine.

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Perry said...

Glad you're back. We've missed you.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Crizzly said...

During that time, your email seems to have been hacked (the hotmail account) and is sending spam now to everyone in your address book.. :/
Cheers, and [mom voice]get back to juggling![/mom voice] :)

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ed, Great Juggling Blog. We blogged "i can't stop juggling". Maybe if we poke you, it will encourage you to start posting again. Poke.
Oh, and I see you have a link to www.ministryofmanipulation.com/blog/ in your sidebar, I monkeyed around with our site, and broke that link (and can't fix it!), could you please update your sidebar to: www.ministryofmanipulation.com
Many thanks
Smiles
Drew www.ministryofmanipulation.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home