Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thinking Body, Dancing Mind

I had to return the book Thinking Body, Dancing Mind to the guy who let me borrow it before finishing it. I'm going to put this book on my wish list so I can re-read it a few times. Books like this offer insights that must be re-read to be fresh in your mind and to be in full awareness. I have a couple of take-aways to share.

Take-away 1

Visualize the outcome that you want to have happen.

Take-away 2

Talk to yourself in positive ways, replace negative thoughts with positive ones.

Take-away 3

Act "as if". Think of a person who is doing what you want to do in the way that you want to do it. Now act "as if" you are this person.

Quote of the Day
There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other. ~Douglas Everett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home