Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Club Passing Milestone

After several weeks of ignoring my clubs I picked them up again recently. To my surprise, I've gotten better. I was able to consistently pass every club and pull off tricks. I'm not sure what to attribute the success to but it probably has something to do with how the brain works.

I've read that the brain will keep figuring out a problem long after you have consciously stopped trying. A good example is when you have the "tip-of-the-tongue" experience. That is, you try to remember a person's name and have a feeling that it is just out of reach for your memory. A little while after you stop trying to remember the name, it comes to you out of nowhere.

So I'm just gonna chalk this milestone up to that subconscious process in my brain that won't quit until it gets what it wants.

Quote of the Day
Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. ~Enrico Fermi

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I think I went to high school with you. Robinson?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home