Monday, September 10, 2007

Working Matt's List

Matt Hall has published and republished a long list of siteswaps. Before he republished it, I wrote down all of the siteswaps into my notebook that I take with me when I juggle. I've just begun to explore the 5b patterns. So, in the last week, I've been working on these:

744 - Short runs 3-4 cycles.
645 - Twice through the pattern.
75661 - I've nailed this one a few times, but haven't run it twice yet.
7463 - I've thrown all the throws correctly, but haven't returned to the 5b cascade.
73636 - Attempted
75751 - Attempted
77461 - Attempted

I'm really stoked that I've come to the point in my juggling where 5b siteswaps are on the practice sheet. It gives me some satisfaction given that I've been juggling for 3.75 years.

I'm hopefull that this new area of juggling will bring me even more satisfaction in the coming years.

Quote of the Day
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. ~Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home