Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tour Planning

I've added another tool to my Do What You Love Tours planning. It's simple. I use rec.juggling to participate in online discussions about juggling.

Every so often someone posts an announcement about an upcoming juggling festival or a recently held festival. All I need to do is add the topic thread to my "Favorites" and walla, I have a permanent record of the festival name, location, dates, and any other important information such as websites for the events. I'll even know, from the responses, who has gone or who is involved with it if I ever need to contact someone for questions about it.

Quote of the Day

What happened in the past? What did I learn from it? What can I do differently now? ~Spencer Johnson, M.D., The Present (2003)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home