Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Addictions (2)

Yesterday I went to the Doris Miller YMCA near my parents' home to juggle. After about an hour of practice I had a small audience. Since I'm a sucker for spreading my juggling addiction, I ended my practice a little early to teach the three of them 3b cascade.

I gave them a sound warning about juggling addiction before the lesson began, but they just looked at me in confusion about what I had just told them. By the time I left to go home I was virtually prying my props from out of their little hands.

Positive addiction, not the hokey-pokey, is what it's all about.

Quote of the Day
We may think there is willpower involved, but more likely… change is due to want power. Wanting the new addiction more than the old one. Wanting the new me in preference to the person I am now. ~George Sheehan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home