Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Peak Experiences

I had a peak experience in practice today. I hit a lot of tricks that I normally have some difficulty with and overall had a lot of successful runs through larger portions of my routines. At one point I really started to loosen up and to juggle (at least in my mind) in the fun and exhilerating way that my juggling hero, Thomas Dietz, does.

It's experiences like today's that really make all the practices worth while. It's the feelings of mastery over the tricks, of reaching new milestones, and feeling fully alive that I've come to know as peak experiences in juggling. They are the things that fuel my positive addiction.

Quote of the Day
In heaven all the interesting people are missing. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home