Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Thomas Dietz


Here is a picture of Thomas Dietz and myself on the first day of the WJF event. Thomas is my juggling hero, so you can imagine how great it felt to hang out and talk with him for a while. I had a couple of other opportunities to speak with Thomas and hang out with him and each time was great. He truly is a happy, enthusiastic, talented, and passionate juggler. He has a certain kind of spirit that he brings to the world. I look forward to the next opportunity for us to meet again.

For an idea of what I'm talking about, watch some of Thomas' videos.

Quote of the Day
And life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be. ~Grandma Moses

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That shot of thomas watching me in awe as i juggled 8 of his clubs didn't turn out so good :(
oh well. that's disposable cameras for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home