Saturday, January 28, 2006

WJF II Buddies


The guys, left to right: Nick, Rich, Matt

The gal: Erin

These are some of the non-competitors that I met at WJF II.

The three guys are from England. They were really cool to hang out with, except that they thought Budweiser was a good beer to drink. Fortunately, they also thought Sam Adams was a good beer to drink because I bummed a few off of them. But seriously, I'm glad they came. We enjoyed a some good laughs. I'm looking forward to my trip to Brittain in 2007 for the BJC and WJF IV combo convention so we can hang out again. Cheers mates!

The gal is from Florida, I think. She is a pretty good juggler and mentioned to me that she would like to compete within the next year or so. She just thinks that there should be an all women's division.


Quote of the Day
Heroes are rebels with a cause. Rebels because they challenge the traditional ways of thinking and refuse to follow the herd. They have a cause, a vision, that's larger than life. ~Sharif Khan

2 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the girl in the picture is from California.

 
At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny... the lads told me they were named "Tosser, Tosser, and Toady", respectively... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home