Saturday, February 04, 2006

Various WJF II Photos


This is a nice photograph (by Crizzly) of Olga during the exhibitions. She has a great smile that she showed off throughout the convention. I didn't speak with her directly, but from what I observed she seems to be a happy teenager.



Takashi and Atsushi Kikyo during their exhibition. (Photo by Crizzly)



This is my friend Crizzly and some guy named Vladik Miagkostoupov. Vladik did not compete but did put on an outstanding exhibition of artistic juggling (while Jason Garfield wasn't around). I was told that Vladik was really good when he was a teenager and then disappeared from the festival scene to do professional performances. He did some amazing tricks for us. After seeing him do seven ball tricks, I thought to myself "are there others like him out there, because if there are, that would make the advanced competition more competitive for Thomas Dietz."



This is Chris Fowler and I on the last night of the convention. Chris is a solid juggler and like I said before, kept a great attitude on the floor during his routine.

Quote of the Day
Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects. ~Arnold Glasow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home